You need to consider the following requirements when running Fleepas AR experiences on your Android device:
- The AR technology used by Fleepas requires Android smartphones with high graphics capabilities. Not all devices will be able to run our Fleeps smoothly. We recommend smartphones that meet the following requirements::
As a guideline, a list of devices that meet the above requirements can be accessed through the following link:
IMPORTANT REMARK: We cannot guarantee that every device on this list will be able to run our Fleeps, but we expect that most of them will.
- Fleepas also relies on the ARCore technology developed by Google to run the Fleeps. ARCore compatible devices can install the Google Play Services for AR app.
Please, note that we cannot guarantee that all devices listed above are ARCore compatible. Google provides this additional list of ARCore certified devices, although there are devices not included in Google's list that can also run ARCore.
- To prevent your device from overheating too much, it is not recommended to run Fleepas for periods longer than 10 minutes. Also, in the case of multiplayer experiences, we recommend no more than 4 users per session.
- Fleepas is only compatible with smartphones running Android 10 or above. Therefore, you will not be able to install Fleepas if your device uses an older version.
- If you have any questions about any of these requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to answer as soon as possible.